The majority of women I know complain about flabby upper arms!
There’s only one way forward, those arms will have to do some work.
With summer coming, let’s make a start with Tricep Dips. This is an exercise that can be done almost anywhere, at home, out walking, you may come across a bench! or even in your hotel room if you’re travelling…so really no excuse for not doing a couple of sets a day.
It’s a straight hit to the tricep, which will help along the road to “no more bingo wings”.
- Find a bench, chair or step, that is stable and will support your body weight.
- Hands should be shoulder width apart and fingers pointing forward.
- Extend legs out in front of you with a slight bed in the knee (slightly more than a 90 degree angle)
- Keep your derriere close to the bench and with your tummy tight, slowly lower for the count of two as you bend your elbows.
- Reverse the movement, and do two sets of fifteen reps. (15 reps. give your arms a shake followed by another 15 reps). Remembering always to focus and stay in control throughout.
To make the dip more difficult, stretch both legs out in front with only a slight bend in the knee, or more difficult still, single leg dips. Which will not only hit your triceps, but also your quads, glutes and core.
Let me know how you get on!